It’s that time of year when more accidents occur due to road and visibility conditions…..
What do you do when you get hit while driving? What do you do if you hit someone? What if the weather is bad? We have compiled some links that tell us what to do.
In the unfortunate event you need body work on your vehicle – remember us here at Walt Sweeney Ford – we have a full collision center: Walt Sweeney Ford’s Collision Center. Let our pros fix it right…the first time. You don’t want to wait any longer than necessary to get your vehicle back.
Why Come To Walt Sweeney’s Collision Center?
- We offer FREE loaner vehicles with qualified repairs.
- We do CERTIFIED ALUMINUM REPAIR.
- We have the newest paint matching technology.
- We have an onsite Service Department.
- Life Time Guarantee On Workmanship
- We give you a FREE Safety Inspection.
- Our Collision Center works with all Insurance Companies.
- We work on all makes and models.
- We offer Professional QUALITY Craftsmanship with I-Car Certified Technicians with over 100 years combined experience.
- Our specially trained Body Shop professionals have all the latest quality parts, tools and expertise to repair your vehicle’s damage.
- Fast, Friendly, Easy Service.
- We offer digital estimates.
- Direct Repairs: Nationwide, StafeFarm, MetLife, InnovationAuto, StateAuto and many more!
- State of the art facility.
- Conveniently Located.
About Our Signature Auto Body Repair Process
Walt Sweeney’s Collision Center is experienced in writing collision estimates for any damage covered by your insurance. The process of having your vehicle repaired in our body shop’s certified facility is very simple.
1. If you are involved in an accident and there are injuries, you should call 911. If it is a simple accident you can exchange information and respond into any Cincinnati Police district and make an accident report. We suggest that you do this within 24 hours of the accident. Information that should be exchanged is:
- Name, address and phone number
- Driver’s license number
- Vehicle make, model, color and license plate number
- Insurance company information
- Note the date, time, location and obtain any witness information
- City of Cincinnati – 911 Info
2. Call your insurance company.
3. Ask your agent exactly how their claims process works.
4. Call us at 513-347-2892. Bring your insurance prepared estimate or have our certified estimators write a claim estimate at our certified auto body shop, The Collision Center at Walt Sweeney. If necessary have your vehicle towed directly to our facility.
5. Once you park your vehicle in our lot, we take it from there, body and mechanical repairs are all done on site, including paint, frame, glass and interior damage. Drop it off damaged and pick it up pristine.
6. We encourage you to visit our Western Hills’ Collision Center any time during the repair process. We will gladly show you how our certified technicians expertly repair your vehicle.
7. When you come to pick up, a collision center representative will walk you around your vehicle, indicate and describe the body repairs, and discuss the cost of the work performed. If you are not satisfied, we will work until you are. Our goal is for you to leave our body shop 100% happy.
Call today and speak to one of our helpful associates! 513-347-2892
LINKS ON WHAT TO DO: